Every business needs a unique set of marketing strategies that are specific to their goals. If you’ve been wondering which tried-and-tested strategies are working for your local market, we’ve got our top three picks for you.
- Optimise Branding and Brand Awareness
Having a clear set of branding materials will make an excellent first impression to your target audience. Take careful deliberation on your logo, fonts, themes, colours, website, and other factors so that your brand becomes memorable. Whenever your potential customers need something that you can offer, your business will be the first thing that comes to mind if your branding stands out to them.
Brand awareness can also be achieved through social media engagement. You have to regularly update your social media pages with relevant and trending content. Besides appropriately promoting your products and services, you have to create engagement among your audience using promos, giveaways, and discounts. This is how you can extend your reach in the market and attract more leads.
- Strengthen Content Marketing
If social media engagement is queen, content is considered the king. Creating content around your brand gives value to your customers. This can be in the form of informational blogs, videos, images, or infographics. It will also strengthen your marketing campaign as these content materials will be the go-to resources for your audience. Your content can also give way to more traffic into your site, which you can funnel into leads and sales.
- Localise Search Engine Optimisation
Search engine optimisation is all about optimising your content and website so that it reaches your audience whenever they search online. This is your source of organic traffic, and it will be your best bet towards making your brand or business stand out in every search.
Local search optimisation is another layer among other SEO tactics. It allows you to target smaller geographic areas. It includes steps of claiming or optimising your listings, and paying more attention to online reviews. Use your keyword planner and online analytic tools to know how much traffic you’re getting, and where it’s coming from. Strengthen which SEO activities work for your business, and complement it with strategies that can get more locals to see your business.
Tracking Your Progress
Tracking your progress is crucial to know how effective your marketing strategies are. It is also essential to the success of your business. Here are some easy steps to take when it comes to tracking your marketing campaigns:
- Identify the most lucrative traffic sources. Determine whether you should invest more money and time on them, or try another route.
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. You should give a portion of your time, money, and efforts on other ways to market in different target groups to see if they can also be lucrative.
- Optimise your funnel by AB testing everything. Which of your content, creatives, or designs generate more conversions?
- Check if your landing pages are optimised for all types of devices. You may be leaving money on the table if your landing page is not optimised for mobile, or looks cranky in other devices.
- Find out when your campaigns are more profitable. It might be during certain hours, days, months, or seasons in a year. Gather all of this data and compare your conversion rates.
If you need funding for your marketing efforts, take a look at the loans offered here at Bizzloans. There are hundreds of financial products in store, and we match you with the most suitable lender for your business needs. Comparing lenders won’t affect your credit score when you get a free quote below.